Tuesday, July 29, 2008

remodel progress

I know! I still don't have any photos up for you yet... Sorry!

Yesterday we were expecting the city inspector, and then planning on havin the sheetrock crew come today. Imagine the surprise and elation to see the sheetrock crew first thing in the morning. (even before the inspector) Needless to say, we have the sheetrock up, and today they will be mudding and taping.

The moment of truth is coming fast. Soon I will have to lay the tile. Kari picked some really nice looking slate, and we found some remnants for the carpeted areas, to save a few bucks. It is starting to come together. The Kinmonts are probably sick of us making a mess of their house and eating tons of bean burritos.

Thank you to all of you who are helping us out with places to stay, food and any other support!!

Kevin

1 comment:

heather and fam said...

Hope the remodel is going good. Can't wait to see it and you definately need some pictures. Have a great day!