I have been thinking and thinking that I need to write down this funny conversation so we don't forget it, and I am just going to do it right now so I don't procrastinate any longer.
Tuesday evening we had a little FHE, 'cause Monday was really busy. After our discussion we played a game with candy bars and dice... if you roll doubles you get to start opening the candy bar to eat it, and when someone else rolls doubles, you give it up to them, etc, etc.... The catch is you open the candy bar up with a knife and fork. your fingers cannot touch the candy bar or wrapper. Fun, eh?
Well anyway, we were done with the game, and had a few candybars left over, so we asked church questions and if you got them right, you got to have a candy bar (without the knife or fork). So when Kari got to Regan, she asked her to fill in the blank. She said
"Jesus wants me for a ... "
and Regan replied with confidence...
"a popcorn ball!"
It was really funny. And we sure love her. All our kids are growing up really fast. It is tough. we don't want them to grow so quickly, but it is exciting to see the things they do and the surprises that come up. I love my family. : - D
4 comments:
Sweet story! I'm chuckling about cute Regan on the other side of the world. Love, Grandma
That's funny! Did she still get the candy bar? :)
Isn't 'popcorn ball' the right answer?
Give her the bar!!
Grandpa Mac
Don't worry everybody, she got the bar!!! Everytime I re-read this I laugh!
Post a Comment