Ok here are the two different schedules for Brenden's Basketball games.
There are nine kids on the team, and I think Brenden is doing well and starting really learn some great stuff. He needs to get some big muscles so he can box out and be a good rebounder. I love watching and talking with him. He is really interested in improving and tries to work on the different things he deems important for that game or practice. It is Great!
Weber County Fairgrounds Central Davis Junior High
Oct 28 - 8pm Nov 8 - 8pm
Nov 4 - 7pm Nov 15 - 6pm
Nov 11 - 7pm Nov 22 - 5pm
Nov 18 - 8pm Dec 6 - 5pm
Nov 25 - 6pm Dec 13 - 6pm
Dec 2 - 9pm Dec 20 - 8pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't make any of those games, because it is too far to walk.
Make your teammates better and you be 'the best.'
Grandpa Mac
Post a Comment