Friday, August 8, 2008

Ok, I learned that if you use the "large" image size for your photo, the words look silly on the side of the photo. Sorry about that. Here is the photo of the sheet rock in the kitchen. It shows the new entry, and all the canned lights we put in. It is coming along nicely.
We (you guessed it... loosely) are spending most of our time at the Kinmonts house, then sleeping at our house. It is kind of crazy, and probably beginning to wear on the Kinmonts. Sorry guys we (loosely) are going as fast as we can. We had a small wait on mud and tape for the sheetrock. there was some reported illness, but the ball is rolling and as soon as the painting is done we will have cabinets and cupboards, then I need to get busy laying the tile. It is fun and frustrating at the same time. Man my wife is wonderful! She has done a great job, and continues to carry the load in the above mentioned 'we'
more to come... Kev


6 comments:

heather and fam said...

Love the pictures! Keep them coming so we can see the progress. I agree you have an amazing wife Kev but you are also a keeper! You guys are a great example to us all!
Love ya The other McEvoys....

heather and fam said...

p.s. What colors are you(or Karilee) painting the walls?

Mom in Mendon said...

Wow! Grandpa and I are looking closely at your pictures. Looks like you're making great progress with a great work crew. Good luck,everyone!
Love, Grandma

BigKev said...

Ok the colors will be Gold, a kind of olive green and Rust colored red. Gold in front room, green in the kitchen, and red in the family room

Mom in Mendon said...

PS: Take some time out from your painting to get online and guess the number of coins in Grandpa's missionary jar, via the McEvoy Family blog. (It's on mine, too.)

Christina said...

That is awesome! I didn't know it was such a big project, but man, I'm sure it will look great when it's done, which is when???? See you guys this weekend...