
On this top photo you can see what is left of the old wall and the entry into the family room. We moved the wall closer to the front of the house for more kitchen space and closed off the entry to the family room. We also took that little room down that you see through the entry there.
Here is a photo of the small room I mentioned above. There were all kinds of funny boards and plywood in the ceiling of that littl room. We found that when we were pulling wiring for the new lighting. On

This photo is taken from the living room, looking into the front room and kitchen. On the left is the old entry, and the wider one on the right will be our new entry into the front room. I am sorry to inform you that the brick will be gone also. We (once again I use the term very loosely) put a wall up there. It served to hide the brick, and it also allowed us to install some outlets and light switches. Pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment