Later that morining, I came out of a meeting and saw an IM saying "call me asap".
I called Kari to find out our nephew Matthew (some of you will remember him wearing a helmet) had passed away. I spoke with Brent and he said to get home. I drove home and found out Kari was at Laura and Ritchie's house already.
So the short of it is he passed away in his sleep after month of improvement on the seizures he has been experiencing. He was eight years old has big beautiful brown eyes and a great toothless (lost his teeth from one of the seizures) grin that makes anybody smile!
He is a precious soul and I am sure he is being welcomed in paradise with open arms. He most certainly will be missed here on earth!
Viewing is tonight, and the funeral tomorrow. The family is well, and both Ritchie and Laura had a witness that his mortal test was over as they were on there way to the hospital. (they were both coming from different directions). Kinda neat.
3 comments:
We are praying for all your family! We love you guys and please pass that love to Laura and Ritchie. We'll be thinking of you, especially the next couple of days.
We have you all in our thoughts and prayers as well. I can't imagine what each of you might be experiencing through this time. How are your kids? Hope all goes as well as it can through all of these events. Much love, Tiff, Jim and kids
Love to you all at this tender time.
Grandma in Russia
Post a Comment