Monday, April 6, 2009

NCAA championship woes

Well the darn Tarheels won.  The results of our Family bracket competition are as follows:
1st. Bridgette with 46 picked correct
2nd. Kim with 45 picked correct
3rd.  Brenden with 43 picked correct
And Kari and I tied for last with 39 picked correct.  

Both Bridgette and Brenden had NC picked as champs... Kim had Louisville beating Pitt.

Bridgette is proud to be the champ.  She is getting older... I am getting more stressed ;-)
Actually Bridgette is a wonderful girl and daughter.  She is a great first child.  She is a good example, and very fun to be around.  We are having a spring break weekend coming up this Thurs and Friday... so stay tuned for exciting updates.  :)  Kev

2 comments:

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Congrats Bridgette!!

I had Memphis. Maybe next year....

Elder McEvoy

kimimcevoy said...

Ya!! 2nd isn't too bad!! Next year i will do better!!