
Yesterday evening we went to the Draper Temple Open House as a family. Actually Kevin, Bridgette and Brenden went in the morning with the youth and then they came back home and a few hours later all of the family got in the car and went together. I thought that Bridgette and Brenden would not want to go again but they were actually excited to go again. Brenden was so excited when he got home from the first trip. He just couldn't believe how beautiful it was! Kyra and Regan were both so excited to go into the Temple. Alli loved the bride room, especially the mirror. Brenden couldn't stop talking about the mirrors in the sealing room's and how it represented eternal life and eternal marriage.
Regan had heard Bridgette and Brenden talking about the cookies at the end. She said to me as we were going through looking at the different rooms of the Temple "Mommy do we just get to look at the cookies too?".
I hope that the kids will remember this event and that they will remember the spirit they felt. I didn't ask them if they felt the spirit but I know that I did. As soon as I walk into the door of the Temple I felt the spirit SO strong. It reminded me of the spirit I felt at Mathews viewing. I know that's sounds odd but the spirit was SO strong there and I know that it was the spirit of our Heavenly Father comforting Ritchie and Laura and the boys. I know that I felt the spirit of Heavenly Father at the Temple too!
1 comment:
Amen!!
Great and meaningful family experiences.
Love to all the Syracuse Mac's
Elder & Sister McEvoy
Post a Comment