Monday, January 4, 2010

Allison

Well this Christmas break i had a lot of fun a ate a lot of chocolate. i also went to a lot of parties. But today i am only going to talk about one. I went to my best friend Burke's party. It was so fun. first we did a gift exchange and i gave someone a dollar bill and i got a bunch of Chocolate!! Then, we went downstairs and watched monsters vr. aliens that was really fun! After that we went and had some snacks. Thats the funny part cause Jake put some cucumbers on his eyes and i missed and it fell on his jacket!! it was fun!!! I love my Friends!!

1 comment:

Mom in Mendon said...

Alli,
I love the picture of you in the llama post. You are a doll. So glad you have good friends. And I bet you're a good friend to them, too. No wonder Rorie is in love with you!
Love, Grandma