Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kyra

This year for Christmas I got some books with different stories in them. One story is Little Women and Ann Of Green Gables. I am reading Ann of Green Gables now and I kinda like it! I also got a mini DVD player that I can bring in the car with me for long trips and I got a Fur Real Friend Dog. He barks and I like him. I got a dress too it has black and pick checks and a pink tie.
My family and I went to Brother Nielsen's for family night (he lives alone now that his wife passed away) and we had a family night lesson and he made us some popcorn balls. It was really fun! The next week Regan and I were delivering Christmas wreaths and we went to take one to Brother Nielsen's house. He invited us in so I could use the bathroom and then he gave us popcorn balls again!! They were YUMMY!

2 comments:

k mac fam said...

that is mt Basketball!!!!!!!!!

Mom in Mendon said...

Hi Kyra!
We love you. I'm glad you told us about Brother Nielsen. That's good that you could go to his house. AND it's always good to get a popcorn ball.
Love you!
xox Grandma