Sunday, January 10, 2010

Being a Slacker

You may have noticed that ALL the kids have posted something on the blog besides me (if not, i'm slightly offended...)This is because i am a MAJOR slacker!(:
I had a fantastic Chirstmas break and was NOT excited to go back to school. I was expecting that, since the term was almost over, the nect few weeks of the term would be EASY! That is not true. This last week was homework MANIA!! What with honors english, term projects and officer stuff, my week was packed! This sounds all gloom and doom...it really wasn't. I had lots of fun this week!
I have lots of stuff to look forward to this week
1)On tuesday AMERICAN IDOL STARTS!! WHOOO(:
2)Also on tuesday, we have a girls basketball game against legacy, or rivals. I have lots of friends that go there and i am VERY excited for the game!
3) My school is doing "seahawk idol" and i am participating in it! I will be singing tomorrow and i am REALLY nervous but excited too! I'm going to sing True colors by cindy Lauper but i'm doing the Glee version because i like it better!
Well, i hope you all have a FANTASTIC week!
Bridgette

3 comments:

Mom in Mendon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Seahawk IdoL? You better catch the 'old' folks up on that one!

Is he related to Jonathan Livingston Seagull?

Anna Catherine Marie McEvoy said...

I LOVE glee!! and I have that song on my IPOD! I bet you sounded beautiful!