Brenden and Allison start basket ball this coming week. They are very excited. I am trying to be as awesome as dad and coach them... I have some big shoes to fill... and a long way to go, still. I love you dad! Thanks for your great example.
Allison has created her own blog, so feel free to check it out and see what you think. It is http://www.allimaclife.blogspot.com/
She is one smart cookie, and keeps us smiling around here.
I just weighed in at 205.4 lbs today to finish off our biggest loser competition here at work. I got fourth place, but I am thrilled to have lost 17lbs and I am hoping to drop another 10 or so. So I am hoping to be a little bit less of a big kev in the future.
2 comments:
Great job Kevin! By the way, your kids made me laugh so hard while they were here, Alli probably the most :) They are such good kids! Ask them about playing Mario Brothers together (if they haven't already told you). Oh and ask Alli if she's afraid of Brett? He, he. Have a great day! I look forward to seeing more posts from you guys.
Jealous, I am jealous!
I wish the old adage was, "Like son, like father"
Post a Comment